Mirye - shade 13.2.3 professional | 2.55 GB
Shade is the modeling, rendering and animation platform for designers, animators and game developers. Use shade as a complete, standalone tool set, or as a key design tool in your existing workflow.
First released in 1986, shade has received continuous development and improvements in features and workflow to meet or exceed the needs of professionals.
Shade is developed by E Frontier in Japan and published in English by mirye Software Publishing.
New Features of shade 13:
* shade Replicators. Multi-object instancing of multiple objects along paths and surfaces enables the creation of armies, forests, chains, with scale, orientation and offsets.
* Skin and Bones. New Skin and Bone Joint systems make it easier to build realistic characters for animation and game development.
* Weight Painting. Paint on weight information to allow realistic bending, bulging and flexing for animated characters.
* Physical Sky. Generate skies based on real world coordinates, with animated sun, atmospheric effects. Preset locations and user defined locations supported.
* Advanced FBX Support. Import, modify, export animated, game ready content in the standard format of the 3D game industry. Original animations can be baked into models.
* Smart Sampling Irradiance Cache. Advanced control over sampling distance, sensitivity and details render faster, more realistic shadows that gather in architectural designs.
* Vertex and Edge Beveling Tools. Interactively create bevels from polygon edges and vertexes in addition to face based profile bevels for better industrial design.
* Render History. A power visual organizational tool for comparing two renders, locating differences and applying post processing effects and live color correction.
Shade 13.2.3 Notes
This release includes all of the following changes:
-Slow figure window drawing (OpenGL) after import motion data file such as FBX format;
-Mac: Output material and texture files when export OBJ format;
-Surface file loaded incorrectly when it saved under backward compatible mode;
-Incorrect rendering with skin settings on curved surface, subdivision surface or displacement object;
-Unable to align 45 degree when press Shift-key during bone object creation fixed;
-Backdrop failed to render under animation rendering fixed;
-Sample scene file - Chair_ShadowCatcher rendered incorrectly fixed.;
-Particle Physics Preview is not working consistent with the control bar window button fixed and now should preview the -Particle correctly after a new scene created;
-Camera Safe Zone displayed incorrectly fixed;
-Windows: Alt key failed to popup sub-menus fixed;
-ShadeExplorer: multiple catalogs creation supported under sandbox environment
-NEW! shade 3D for Unity: Import and Export OBJ format
Windows 32/64 bit
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 (64-bit OS required for 64-bit installation)
- Windows 32 Bit: Intel Pentium 4 or newer (CPU with SSE2 support required)
- Windows 64 Bit: AMD Athlon 64 X2 or newer (CPU with SSE3 support required)
- 2 GB (4 GB recommended)
- 5 GB free hard drive space
- DVD-ROM drive (if installing from DVD), Internet connection environment
- 1,024 x 768 resolution monitor with 24-bit color (1280 x 1024 recommended)
- NVIDIAآ® GeForceآ® 9, 100/200/300/400 series, Quadroآ® FX or higher is recommended, ATI RadeonT HD 3000/4000/5000/6000/7000 series or higher (VRAM 128MB more required / 256MB recommended)
- 3D Stereo Display: NVIDIAآ® 3D VisionT
- GLSL Shader: OpenGL 2.1 or above
Replace files (x32bit or x64bit) after install from Crk dir.
Run shade & enter this serial
كود:http://rapidgator.net/file/b540aad3750b3c23a2cfcd99053cb330/Mirye.Shade.Professional.13.2.3.part1.rar.html http://rapidgator.net/file/00c8582fd59dec609083fffcecf765b6/Mirye.Shade.Professional.13.2.3.part2.rar.html http://rapidgator.net/file/943f33e8fc174e34ad9661a58a9151f7/Mirye.Shade.Professional.13.2.3.part3.rar.html
الذين يشاهدون الموضوع الآن: 1 (0 من الأعضاء و 1 زائر)